The SureSafeGO ‘Anywhere’ Alarm is a fully mobile personal alarm for the elderly, including a GPS tracker feature. This device provides protection both at home, and away from it e.g. at the shops, walking, fishing, etc.
The SureSafeGO is the ultimate elderly alarm, packed with more features than any other alarm available, yet still easy to set-up and use, and small and lightweight to carry.
The SureSafeGO does not require a landline, it uses built in mobile phone technology. The device comes with a SureSafe Mobile SIM card installed, a roaming SIM that uses all the major mobile phone networks to get the best signal wherever the device is at that time. The device is ready to use, straight out of the box.
• SOS WITH TWO-WAY COMMUNICATION ‘TALKING PENDANT’
If the user presses the SOS on the pendant, it will activate a voice call as well as sending its location to up to 3 people. The wearer then can talk into the pendant and have a normal conversation.
• FULLY MOBILE
Gives protection anywhere you have mobile phone signal, home and ‘out and about’. Plus its SureSafe Mobile roaming SIM means that you will always pick up the best signal wherever you are (see below). It truly is an ‘anywhere’ alarm.
• AUTOMATIC FALL DETECTION*
The pendant senses a fall and raises the alarm, even when the user cannot press the button e.g. after losing consciousness following a fall (optional – needs to be switched on).
• GPS ‘FIND ME’ FUNCTION
If you want to know where the SureSafeGO is, just send it a text and it sends its location back to your smartphone via text (ideal for people who ‘wander’).
• WATER RESISTANT
Water Resistant & Dust Tight (IP66 certified) – safe for use in the shower.
• FLEXIBLE WEARING OPTIONS
Can be worn around the neck, or on a key ring.
• GEO-FENCE/SAFE-ZONE ALERTS
Define a virtual ‘fence’, or ‘safe zone’ for the wearer. Each time a user goes in or out of the safe zone you can be alerted via text (ideal for people who ‘wander’).
• UP TO 7 DAY BATTERY STANDBY
Battery life will vary between 4-7 days. We recommend you charge the device only twice a week. The device will also send you low battery alerts via text.
• UK ROAMING SIM CARD
Comes supplied with a SureSafe Mobile Roaming SIM that will pick up the strongest network not just one network – vital for emergency alarms. This is on a pay as you go basis. The credit never expires and you can get free low balance email/text alerts, and online top-up. Use it in any European country with no additional costs, or roaming charges.
• FREE CHARGING STATION
Easy to charge device, simply sit in the desktop charging station for 3-4 hours and it will be fully recharged. No wires to fiddle around with, sit it in the dock and it charges up automatically.
• SIMPLE TO USE & EASY TO SETUP
Ready to use out of the box. Send 3 text messages to program your emergency contact numbers and you are done. Any questions while setting it up? Simply call us free on 0800 112 3201 to speak to a technician.
• SMALL AND LIGHT
The SureSafeGO is both small and light. Measuring 61x42x16mm, and weighing only 35 grams, you will hardly notice you are wearing it!
How does it work?
When the wearer needs help they simply press the SOS button on the front of the device:
1. An SOS text message alert is sent to the nominated contacts. The text includes a Google Maps link which shows the location of the wearer at the time of activation.
2. The SureSafeGO then calls the 1st SOS contact. The SureSafeGO’s two-way speech allows the wearer to talk into the pendant and directly communicate with their contact.
3. If the first number doesn’t answer, the SureSafeGO will continue to call the 2nd contact, and then the 3rd.
Additionally, you can find out where the SureSafeGO is at any time by simply sending it a text message. The device will then automatically reply with an update on its location with a Google Maps link.
For details of the SIM card features, benefits and pricing, click here.
* Please note that as the nature of a fall can vary dramatically the pendant does not detect 100% of falls but significantly increases the wearers protection. Soft falls e.g. a slide down the wall, or from a chair, may be harder to detect than hard falls e.g. a trip while walking.
** All Pay As You Go (PAYG) credit purchased from SureSafe Mobile is non-refundable, under any circumstances.
*** Pendant colour may vary and cannot be specifically requested (Blue or Black)