The SureSafe Alarms iSOS is a simple personal alarm designed to allow the elderly/infirm to maintain independent living – safer and for longer.
With no monthly fees or contracts, the user simply presses the alarm pendant/wristwatch button and the alarm will call up to 5 numbers and send an emergency text message to up to 5 mobile numbers.
Not fooled by voicemail or no answer, the alarm continuously calls until acknowledged by a real human.
The alarm comes with 2 x waterproof pendants that has a range of up to 80m (typically between 20m – 40m in an average home). They can also be worn as a wristwatch.
The SureSafe iSOS uses a mobile phone SIM card and does not require a landline telephone. The base unit can be taken ANYWHERE and it will work – you only need mobile phone signal. It comes complete with a SureSafe Mobile SIM card in the box. SureSafe Mobile is a Pay As You Go (PAYG) roaming safety SIM card. SureSafe Mobile is not tied to any one mobile phone network, instead it automatically picks up the best signal available to it from Vodafone, EE (T-Mobile and Orange) and O2. This gives you the best chance to get the best mobile phone signal available. Find out more about why you should choose SureSafe Mobile here. £10 credit can last many months.
Alarm has a built-in battery back-up on case of power outage.
It has one way communication once an emergency call is connected (emergency respondent can listen in). Optional speaker can be purchased for full 2-way communication.
False alarms can be cancelled by pressing the SOS button on the main unit or the call recipient entering 2# on their keypad when answering.
A warning message is sent to the emergency contacts in the event of mains power failure.
Easy to program via text message or using any telephone. Simple ‘plain English’ quick-start instructions included.
Small, discreet & stylish design 120mm x 90mm x 25mm.
1 x SureSafe iSOS Alarm Unit
2 x Panic Button Pendant (can be worn as a wristwatch)
1 x 240V AC to 12 V DC Power Supply
1 x User Manual & Quick-Start Guide
- Additional wristwatch/necklace pendant alarm buttons
- Speaker for 2-way voice communication
- Smoke/Heat alarm that sends emergency messages when activated
- Wall mounted emergency buttons for around the house e.g bathroom, foot of the stairs, front door (for bogus callers)
- Static current: 30mA.
- Power: 12V DC 1.2A.
- Backup Battery: 7.4V 500mAh.
- Working temperature: -10°C ~ +45°C
- Working humidity: 90%
- GSM: Quad Band 850/900/1800/1900 Mhz – works in UK, Europe, USA & Asia.
- Frequency: 433 +/- 0.5 Mhz.
- Wireless distance: 80m max. Typical 10 – 50m depending on environmental circumstances.
- Wireless buttons: Max 30.
- Width x Depth x Height approx. (cm) = 9 x 2.5 x 11.5
*Please be sure to check that the mobile phone carrier you use has good signal in your area.