SureSafe’s 24/7 Connect Personal Alarm Service – for the ultimate in safety for elderly Britons wanting to maintain their independence – safer and for longer. With a 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year link to a leading monitoring centre you have peace of mind knowing that help is a button press away. You’re Never Alone With SureSafe.
SureSafe 24/7 Connect is a monitored personal alarm service that offers 24 hours a day, 365 days a year peace of mind and security for those who want to remain living independently in their homes – safer and for longer.
Using UK designed and manufactured products, and boasting access to one of the largest alarm monitoring services in the country, SureSafe offer the best possible personal alarm service while maintaining an affordable price. SureSafe’s goal is to ‘make independent living affordable for all’.
SureSafe 24/7 Connect offers:
– Confidence that every emergency call will be answered – all day, every day
– 24 hour safety for you or your loved one
– 24 hour peace of mind that help is just the touch of a button away
– Highly trained staff who can act objectively and calmly in an emergency
– Staff who care about getting you the right help, fast.
– Immediate contact with the emergency services if required
– Or a quick call to the wearers designated contacts if all you need is a friendly face
– ‘You’re Never Alone With SureSafe’
– Landline based alarm system that works alongside your telephone
– Flexible & discreet alarm button wearing options (either pendant, wristband or belt-clip)
– 100m pendant range for coverage in the home and garden
– Waterproof pendant designed for use in the bath or shower
– Two-way communication through the base station when an emergency call is connected
– Designed and made in the United Kingdom
– Easy to set-up with our self-install option
– Access to help at any hour of the day, every day of the week
Monitoring Centre Highlights:
– Access to one of the largest and most established monitoring centres in the United Kingdom
– A service that is trusted by 100,000 people across the country
– Currently handling over 10,000 calls per day
– Our operators have the skills and experience to work calmly and professional in the event of an emergency. Our operators commonly receive calls from:
o the elderly or infirm
o dementia sufferers or those with memory problems
o the hearing or sight impaired
o the terminally or chronically ill
o people experiencing violence or abuse in the home
– No minimum contracts
– Lifetime warranty on equipment*
– Self-install option
– Installation & demonstration available across the UK
*monthly rental equipment only
Installation & Demonstration:
Although the SureSafe 24/7 Connect alarm is easy to self-install, we also offer an installation service across the majority of the UK. A SureSafe approved installer will come to your home, set it up for you and then show you how everything works. Have additional peace of mind that an expert has shown you how everything works.
Note: Not all products are eligible for VAT exemption. See individual products for more details.