Are you worried about a family member, friend or neighbour’s safety when they are home alone? Could they do with a little additional help to keep them safe at home? A careline alarm is a care alarm that can offer the additional safety and peace of mind that you need.
A careline alarm is a safety device that allows an individual to call for help from anywhere within their home. The user wears a pendant, or a wristband, at home. Should the wearer have a fall, or feel unwell, all they need to do is push the button and the care alarm will call through to SureSafe’s 24/7 response centre.
Careline alarms can be an essential tool in maintaining independent living. The ability to call for help when you cannot get to the phone can be the life saving. Careline alarms give additional peace of mind for the family and friends, and increased safety for the alarm wearer.
OUR CARELINE ALARMS
SureSafe’s range of careline alarms offer a range of great features:
– Flexible care alarm button that can be worn as a pendant or a wristband
– Up to 100m pendant range, covers most people’s homes and gardens
– Fully waterproof – designed for use in the bath or shower
– Powerful speaker and microphone in base unit for two-way communication
– 24/7 response, a guaranteed answer whenever help is needed
The benefits of a careline alarm include:
-Independent living, safer and for longer
-Increased safety and protection for the alarm wearer
-Get help when you need it, wherever you are in the home or garden
-Peace of mind for family, friends and loved ones
SureSafe also offers a broad range of other types of personal alarms that can be used to help elderly Britons remain independent and stay safe. SureSafe’s range includes:
– Mobile, or ‘Go Anywhere’ alarms : (Click HERE to Buy Now)
– Fall detection alarms : (Click HERE to Buy Now)
– Talking pendant alarms : (Click HERE to Buy Now)
– Friends & family alarms : (Click HERE to Buy Now)
– No landline alarms : (Click HERE to Buy Now)
Explore our full product range by clicking on the button below: