… Feel safe in the knowledge that you are with a Global Leader in Personal Alarms.
- Independent Living Consultants who help you choose the best solution
- We recommend an alarm based on your needs and budget
- Broadest range of alarms in the UK
- Choose 24/7 protection with our monitored personal alarm service
- ‘Family & Friends’ alarms available if you prefer calls answered by loved ones (with no monthly fees)
- Buy with confidence… and a 14 day money back guarantee
- Next day delivery available
- Join thousands of satisfied customers worldwide!
Why should I buy a Personal Alarm?
Personal Alarms help elderly Britain’s to maintain independent living both longer and safer. They are a vital part of life for hundreds of thousands of people in the United Kingdom, but what are the benefits of their use?
There are many reasons to wear a personal alarm, in general they can be grouped into three main areas:
1. Increased Safety – help is available at the push of a button.
2. Improved Confidence – continue to live independently and with confidence.
3. Increased Peace of Mind – for both the user and their loved ones.
With so many Personal Alarm systems available, which one should you go for?
The Personal Alarms market in the UK can be broken into two main categories:
1) 24/7 monitored: this is where the emergency calls are answered by a response centre that operates 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. The wearer has an alarm button, that can be worn on a neck pendant or on a wristband, and in the event of a fall or feeling unwell they simply have to press the button to call for help. The alarm button sends a wireless signal to the alarm base unit which then automatically dials the 24/7 response centre. The response centre will answer the call within seconds and will be able to arrange the appropriate help. This could be either calling the emergency services, where necessary, or contact family and friends.
2) non-monitored (we call these ‘family & friends’ alarms): these alarms work in the same way as monitored alarms i.e. the pendant remotely activates the alarm base unit, however with this non-monitored alarms the base unit automatically dials telephone numbers pre-programmed by the user. These numbers are generally for family, friends or neighbours; anyone who can help in the event of an emergency. You can generally save between 3 and 5 family and friends contacts into this type of alarm, depending on the product.
So which type of Personal Alarm is right for me?
It is not an easy decision to make. There are a lot of different factors to take into account and that is why our advice is always to call a SureSafe Independent Living Consultant for a free, no obligation, assessment of your needs. Once the SureSafe advisor understands your needs they will be able to advise you of the most appropriate alarm for your circumstances.
Who is SureSafe?
SureSafe Personal Alarms is a Global Leader in independent living solutions with operations in the United Kingdom, United States and Australia/New Zealand. We literally have thousands of satisfied customers worldwide and are committed to the vision of making independent living possible for everyone, not just those that can afford it.