COMPARE SURESAFE 24/7 CONNECT, AGE UK & SAGA
Which is the best personal alarm for the elderly? With so many different types of alarm on the market, it can be a daunting task to choose the best personal alarm for you or your loved ones. You could spend hours trawling through personal alarm reviews and still be no closer to finding out which one is most suited to your specific needs and requirements.
With that in mind we have put together an easy to understand table comparing the SureSafe’s 24/7 Connect service with two of the UK’s largest personal alarm suppliers. The table shows how our 24/7 monitoring service differs from Age UK and Saga’s personal alarm system offerings.
Compare the cost of personal alarms, functionalities and installation, as well as many other areas to consider, when buying a personal alarm for the elderly or disabled.
SureSafe 24/7 Connect
Age UK Personal Alarms
- UK design & manufacture
- Flexible & discreet alarm button with multiple wearing options (pendant or wristband)
- Waterproof pendant
- Two-way communication between the wearer and responder in the event of an emergency, regardless of location (dependent on model)
- Access to help at any hour of the day, any day of the week
SureSafe Monitoring Centre Highlights:
- Access to one of the largest and most established monitoring centres in the United Kingdom
- Trusted by 100,000 people across the country
- Handling over 10,000 calls per day
- Highly skilled operators
- Accredited to the highest UK standards
Want protection outside of your home as well?
SureSafe also offer a fully mobile, 24/7 monitored alarm – the SureSafeGO 24/7 Connect alarm. This alarm can be taken anywhere with you and is not restricted to just the home.
The SureSafeGO 24/7 Connect Alarm: Perfect for those who do not have a landline or those maintaining an active lifestyle, spending a large portion of time away from the home. Find out what a SureSafeGO alarm can offer you below.
- Lower monthly payments. With our range of flexible payment options, there is an option to suit any budget.
- Solutions for people without telephone landlines, who may not otherwise be able to benefit from a personal alarm.
- A range of mobile devices that give protection both at home and outside of the home, for example: at the shops or taking a walk etc.
- Automatic fall detection included, activating the alarm if the wearer suffers a fall. Essential in the event of a loss of consciousness, or mobility e.g. a stroke
- Non-monitored, friend and family alarm options for an affordable one off payment with no contract and no ongoing fees.
Why choose us? Because ‘You’re Never Alone with SureSafe’.